Ajay has extensive experience in the fields of Compliance, Governance, Policy administration, Risk Management, Fraud investigation, Contract management and managing large-scale time-critical operations.
He has a rich experience in the fields of Real Estate, Education, Banking and Financial Services/Markets.
His core competencies include:
- Laying down and maintaining a comprehensive framework of Compliance, Internal Control, Corporate Governance, KYC and Anti-money laundering;
- Designing and managing corporate Policies, Delegation of Authorities, SOPs, training management and staff for these areas;
- Formation and governance of companies in a variety of jurisdictions, both onshore as well as offshore;
- Periodic audit and testing of internal control and efficiency of back-office systems;
- Risk assessment and mitigation plans;
- Forensic investigation for fraud, whistleblowing alerts, other financial/control irregularities;
- Contracts Administration and Legal affairs;
- Project viability, due diligence and implementation;
- Identification & assessment of investment opportunitiesâ€“ financial as well as Real Estate;
- Management of financial investments, fund administration;
- Transaction structuring and contract documentation;
- Corporate and Tax Structuring;
- Crisis Management, Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery set-up;
- Operations management, restructuring and Cost control; and
- Customer Relations management.
In addition to the above, he has experience managing, monitoring and implementing new projects in different types businesses and industries.